The Documentation of Contract Quantities November 2021 online course will open Oct. 1.
A course will not be held in December. An announcement regarding a format change for 2022 will be released soon.
Before registering, please read the following instructions:
- Capacity limits are set for the course. Register now to ensure your enrollment.
- There will be no waitlist.
- We will NOT accept any transfers of registrations.
- Registrants will be awarded 14 Professional Development Hours upon successful certification.
Registration for the November 2021 course closes Oct. 21, 2021.
- Registrants will receive a separate email the first week of October containing their Compass2g usernames and passwords, which provides them access to the online course and test.
- The deadline to complete the exam will be Dec. 15, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.
Please review the following helpful links:
- Documentation of Contract Quantities website
- Course instructions
- Course materials
- Frequently asked questions
Course fee and other DOC changes took effect July 1. For more information, view the changes here
Reach out with any questions prior to registering by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org